• Announcements

• admin

July 2016 Update   07/28/2016

A few months ago, the previous three year term on the site's hosting ended. Although there's been little activity over the past few years, I didn't want to see all our historical content disappear. The site was funded by members in the early years, so it didn't seem right to let the site slide into oblivion. I've updated the backend software, and hosting has been acquired for the next three years. As a result of changes with the forum software, you may find you have initial trouble logging in. If you can't sign in, try using your e-mail address instead of your screen name. Regards, Cedric Nagy
      Canflyer Administrator  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YEGman

Yeg-Lax Daily October 2, 2014

34 posts in this topic

14, 793 posts to date  of nose-stretching fantasy and personal invective by parnelocchio....

QC my ass. You are a blind to facts as the soilers who signed a marginal player like Pouliot for $5MM a season.  YEG = losers 

Why don't you restart errorplan if things are as bad as you seem to think. AC just announced very good BIS numbers even w/o your lousy business which they obviously don't miss. They are profitable because they got rid of the freeloader bums like you. You hate AC so much you spend your life reading every post about AC on all the blogs. Hypocrisy in full bloom. 

Another perfect example of the old adage, "A diarrhea of words and a constipation of ideas."

Ah yes we have seen the constipation in your eyes. QC my ass. 

Loosegoose the only constipation you see is your own because your  head is permanently up yours.

Well up yours too..........QC my ass. Any new flights coming from the most subsidized airport in Canada. 

As long as no further subsidies are paid to the Central Canadian Carrier. 

That way real airlines are introduced to YEG and thereafter provide outstanding service.

No accident that AA has added YEG-LAX only a short while after introducing YEG-DFW and FI quickly increased frequency only a few days after starting YEG-KEF

As long as no further subsidies are paid to the Central Canadian Carrier. 

That way real airlines are introduced to YEG and thereafter provide outstanding service.

No accident that AA has added YEG-LAX only a short while after introducing YEG-DFW and FI quickly increased frequency only a few days after starting YEG-KEF

Good for them. AC seems to fly where they don't need subsidies and make money on  their own expertise. Ergo they drop YEG flights because of all the bottom feeders that seem to fly from there and leave them for 2nd rate carriers.