• Announcements

• admin

July 2016 Update   07/28/2016

A few months ago, the previous three year term on the site's hosting ended. Although there's been little activity over the past few years, I didn't want to see all our historical content disappear. The site was funded by members in the early years, so it didn't seem right to let the site slide into oblivion. I've updated the backend software, and hosting has been acquired for the next three years. As a result of changes with the forum software, you may find you have initial trouble logging in. If you can't sign in, try using your e-mail address instead of your screen name. Regards, Cedric Nagy
      Canflyer Administrator  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YEGman

Yeg-Lax Daily October 2, 2014

34 posts in this topic

Once again illustrating that YEG is a great market!

YEG-LAX 7:25 a.m. arriving 9:49 a.m.

LAX-YEG 5:25 p.m. arriving 9:56 p.m.!

Another route promised by Ben Smith that never materialized....

at least you posted in the right place over here. I wonder how much EIAA is subsidizing that flight

And this matters, LOL ! Have you had a change of heart over at censor central ? What deal did you strike, loose-goose ? Sell-out ! :twisted:  :mrgreen:  

at least you posted in the right place over here. I wonder how much EIAA is subsidizing that flight

Shows you that the Central Canadian Carrier is clueless just like loosegoose. 

YEGman loses it again with his analysis by paralysis of AC. He plays golf with the gurus who run YEG and thus thinks they are smart. Subsidies only last so long and if the flight doesn't make money it dies and the subsidy is wasted. UA and others have started and stopped several trans border flights ex YEG over the years. It is and always will be a poor cousin to YYC and soon YMM which is growing at an amazing clip with flights going east west north and south. There is even talk of a direct to Europe from YMM which might be far fetched but possibly doable on a weekly basis. Many flights that used to fly through YEG are now going direct to YMM or connecting through YYC where bigger planes are beginning to be used on the YYCYMM route. As well many charters operate out of YMM to points east and west also bypassing YEG. That airport could easily turn out to be a white elephant.  

AC and WJA have not put any more seats on the east west YEG routes for some time now but AC has tripled their YMM east west flights and have significantly increased their east west  YYC seats. One should note AC recently put their dreamliner on display in YYC and not YEG.  WJA mainline growth is stagnant these days as well covered up by the addition of Encore.  

YEGman loses it again with his analysis by paralysis of AC. He plays golf with the gurus who run YEG and thus thinks they are smart. Subsidies only last so long and if the flight doesn't make money it dies and the subsidy is wasted. UA and others have started and stopped several trans border flights ex YEG over the years. It is and always will be a poor cousin to YYC and soon YMM which is growing at an amazing clip with flights going east west north and south. There is even talk of a direct to Europe from YMM which might be far fetched but possibly doable on a weekly basis. Many flights that used to fly through YEG are now going direct to YMM or connecting through YYC where bigger planes are beginning to be used on the YYCYMM route. As well many charters operate out of YMM to points east and west also bypassing YEG. That airport could easily turn out to be a white elephant.  

AC and WJA have not put any more seats on the east west YEG routes for some time now but AC has tripled their YMM east west flights and have significantly increased their east west  YYC seats. One should note AC recently put their dreamliner on display in YYC and not YEG.  WJA mainline growth is stagnant these days as well covered up by the addition of Encore.  

Like I said, loosegoose completely clueless.  Too much airplane toilet flushing overtop of Oakville and into the atmosphere around his shack.

Making up 'facts' just like his alter ego, parnel.

Too much airplane toilet flushing overtop of Oakville and into the atmosphere around his shack.

This guy is a QC..shows how low an IQ is needed to get that title. YEGman is still living in the past 

This guy is a QC..shows how low an IQ is needed to get that title. YEGman is still living in the past 

Classy as always.

Just trying to match your level of gutter stuff.  

Speaking of classy  :mrgreen: Parnel, I never really despised you for being a troll, but you have become this turncoat, sell-out, suck hole ! How much are you being paid ? :-P  

Speaking of classy  :mrgreen: Parnel, I never really despised you for being a troll, but you have become this turncoat, sell-out, suck hole ! How much are you being paid ? :-P  

I have always been an AC supporter because they treat me very well as a customer. I get every upgrade, IKK, and have life time status. I fly out of YYZ with at most one stop to anywhere in the world. Your problem is that you live in sushi land and have no clue about how AC really is. Why you bother tells me you might be as big a troll as that idiot Hamer. 

As for me being a suck hole that really tells the story about how little you know me.  Now FO and get lost :roll:  

I have always been an AC supporter because they treat me very well as a customer. I get every upgrade, IKK, and have life time status. I fly out of YYZ with at most one stop to anywhere in the world. Your problem is that you live in sushi land and have no clue about how AC really is. Why you bother tells me you might be as big a troll as that idiot Hamer. 

As for me being a suck hole that really tells the story about how little you know me.  Now FO and get lost :roll:  

So how much are they paying you, or better yet how much are you paying FT to allow you to troll again ! Suck hole, traitor  :mrgreen: !

I have always been an AC supporter .... 

Denying the past. 

Why don't you ever tell  people about your 'career' on errorplan where you extolled the virtues of WestJet and how they flew real jets and trash talked the Central Canadian Carrier?

Is it because you don't want to mention that you were the first of the "whiners" because you failed to qualify as an SE in that year and they 'somehow' failed to recognize your position that they ought to have comped it to you?

Just askin' loosegoose....

loosegoose (aka parnel) has to have a place to vent as he struggles to pretend it's not himself on FT.  After several bans on MP he was a 'ship without a home' except here but is attempting a 'comeback' on FT.

Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick....

Denying the past. 

Why don't you ever tell  people about your 'career' on errorplan where you extolled the virtues of WestJet and how they flew real jets and trash talked the Central Canadian Carrier?

Is it because you don't want to mention that you were the first of the "whiners" because you failed to qualify as an SE in that year and they 'somehow' failed to recognize your position that they ought to have comped it to you?

I indeed did try WJA in 2001 and found it failed miserably to meet my needs after about 3 or 4 flights. As the founding editor of errorplan you must have kept all those posts. Why not replicate some of the stuff you and your partners posted to see if it still holds up,which it doesn't. In fact some of your other founding members are still very much AC fliers and MM'ers.  If you think errorplan would still be popular start it up again.  Otherwise STFU with your shameful crap. QC my ass. :roll:   

Denying the past. 

I indeed did try WJA in 2001 and found it failed miserably to meet my needs after about 3 or 4 flights. As the founding editor of errorplan you must have kept all those posts. Why not replicate some of the stuff you and your partners posted to see if it still holds up,which it doesn't. In fact some of your other founding members are still very much AC fliers and MM'ers.  If you think errorplan would still be popular start it up again.  Otherwise STFU with your shameful crap. QC my ass. :roll:   

Shameful is the way you whined about not being comped to SE and then castigate others later. 

As for errorplan, ask your 'pals' at the Central Canadian Carrier and they'll tell you I had nothing to do with its set-up.  They know who it was....

Shameful is the way you whined about not being comped to SE and then castigate others later. 

As for errorplan, ask your 'pals' at the Central Canadian Carrier and they'll tell you I had nothing to do with its set-up.  They know who it was....

You were specifically named. And you are FOS as usual. QC my ass :roll:

You were specifically named. And you are FOS as usual. QC my ass :roll:

A blatant lie.  And your 'pals' at the Central Canadian Airline know it.

Unlike  you I don't make things up and I can't take any credit for the brilliant errorplan movement away from those who actually printed the flyers and set up the website.  It is sad that it no longer exists.

A blatant lie.  And your 'pals' at the Central Canadian Airline know it.

Unlike  you I don't make things up and I can't take any credit for the brilliant errorplan movement away from those who actually printed the flyers and set up the website.  It is sad that it no longer exists.

Wear it as you own it. Denials won't help. Facts are facts. QC my ass!!!