canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
SEFlyer

Jb Moderator

I would have hoped he'd take a leave to work on Tim Hudak's campaign. :-P   But then maybe he's still trying to figure out what happened last time.  :-P   Or maybe his power on the JB exceeds anything he'd ever get in Tim's entourage.  :-P

I, too, will not likely be tempted back to censorship central.  I do find the Hilton threads useful.  But I don't think I'll be posting on the AC threads anytime soon.

Yes, yes, big man who calls other people names but hides himself away as doesn't even use the same handle as on FT.  :roll:

Wow, I wonder if this is first time I signed in here after the discombobulation ???? Well glad to see you made it out alive.....hope it was with a certain amount of flair !  :mrgreen:

Nothing will ever tempt me back to that place. its full of whiners, dummies and one idiot moderator who is still there. 

I would think that you'd be in your element trying to curry up to Ben Lipsey and Ben Smith in the sad and pathetic way of all the others in the new thread there.

Yes, yes, big man who calls other people names but hides himself away as doesn't even use the same handle as on FT.  :roll:

Wow.  You seem somewhat sensitive. :-P   Do I detect a hint of lack of respect for the anonymity that boards afford their members when using handles?  

I didn't regard my comments as name calling but rather a description of behaviour. 

I engaged you directly via PM on the JB when I encountered your selective, censorious behaviour.  No hiding on there, I just departed for a less oppressive board. :-P

Not at all, you're just annoying as a mosquito over here calling people names while being anonymous. Big man hides behind keyboard  :roll:

What's your problem with anonymity?  That's what everyone on a board does, or should, enjoy.  Your repeated reference to anonymity seems to be a fog to hide behind so you don't acknowledge your selective, censorious past.

As I told you, I took your oppressive censoring up with you by PM when it occurred and you gave me your best Lord Acton illustration in response.  You shouldn't complain when your heavy-handedness is remembered.

It's good that this exchange is on Canflyer because it would be erased by the so-called mods of the JB.

Yawn. "You should remember me!!!! Wah wah wah. Watch me stamp my feet and jump up and down to be a somebody!" I have no clue who you are, it's not like a one off email on FT is going to stick in a normal person's mind ever after.

I'm sure you'd be quite pleased with some random unknown person taking potshots at you while hiding behind anonymity as well.

Yawn. "You should remember me!!!! Wah wah wah. Watch me stamp my feet and jump up and down to be a somebody!" I have no clue who you are, it's not like a one off email on FT is going to stick in a normal person's mind ever after.

I'm sure you'd be quite pleased with some random unknown person taking potshots at you while hiding behind anonymity as well.

What's your problem with anonymity?  That's what everyone on a board does, or should, enjoy.  Your repeated reference to anonymity seems to be a fog to hide behind so you don't acknowledge your selective, censorious past.

As I told you, I took your oppressive censoring up with you by PM when it occurred and you gave me your best Lord Acton illustration in response.  You shouldn't complain when your heavy-handedness is remembered.

It's good that this exchange is on Canflyer because it would be erased by the so-called mods of the JB.

Really at the end of the day it doesn't matter anymore, does it !  Move on !  ^  :idea:  :-D

Where did you ever get the impression I expect you to remember me?  I could care less.

I have a random unknown (to me) person, hiding behind anonymity taking potshots at me on this thread and it doesn't bother me in the least.  I don't have a history of censorious 'moderating' so I'm not as sensitive as you.

I don't feel the need to be appointed censor in chief on the JB to be considered a 'somebody.'

:-P  :-P  :-P 

di·a·tribe

ˈdīəˌtrīb/
noun

1. a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

---

In this case, one that lasts years, sent by a coward.

Sorry simon but your censorship masters banned parnel on FT for telling it like it is. 

Sorry simon but your censorship masters banned parnel on FT for telling it like it is.  In fact you know full well that the place is full of mental midgets getting their guns off because AC doesn't let them fly for free. AC is now well aware of the low IQ levels based on the most recent thread there.  

Post #14 was neither forceful nor bitter, just a matter of fact observation.  :-P

I see you are now into anonymous name-calling.  Quite a conversion.  :-P  :-P

Absolute nonsense. I'm not anonymous. I'll look forward to you saying all this to my face at the next "do."

Absolute nonsense. I'm not anonymous. I'll look forward to you saying all this to my face at the next "do."

Don't get too carried away with self-delusion about your fame.  Perhaps that goes with the power territory of being a censor on the JB.  :-P  :-P  

You are anonymous to me!  To the best of my knowledge I have never met you, I don't know your name or anything personal about you.

If I ever get to another 'do' I would be happy to share with you my experience and observations about censorship on the JB.  I would be happy to buy you a drink too.   :-P  :-P