canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
SEFlyer

Jb Moderator

Yay - another thread of name-calling. 

Lev, it is the raison d'être of this board, has been since like forever ! This and Parnels scintillating pontifications on all things AC !    :-P  

Lev, it is the raison d'être of this board, has been since like forever ! This and Parnels scintillating pontifications on all things AC !    :-P  

At least I am an AC customer and not just an antagonist living in sushi land far from the action.  

At least I am an AC customer and not just an antagonist living in sushi land far from the action.  

Traitor and troll are better descriptors, Parnel  :twisted:  ! Let's stop beating around the bush ! 

Traitor and troll are better descriptors, Parnel  :twisted:  ! Let's stop beating around the bush ! 

Ok lets. you are the complete asshole, since you asked for straight on stuff. :twisted:  :cry:  You have an axe to grind with AC that has nothing to do with flying. I defend them because they take me where I want to go pretty much when I want to go and almost always in J. So in my estimate its assholes like you who are the trolls. If you ever called me a traitor to my face you would not like my response. But then again you are in sushi land pretending to be someone when you are in reality a fucking nobody when it comes to travel and commentary on AC.