canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
YEGman

Conde Nast Airline Rankings

www.cntraveler.com/readers-choice-awards/airlines/best-airlines

Hm-m-m-m' date=' can't find a certain airline ranked at all!

Must not be as 'scientific' as Skytrax!!

[/quote']http://www.cntraveler.com/readers-choice-awards/canada/best-cities-canada

I would suggest it might be scientific as they ranked the Cities in Canada and "whiner central" Edmonton wasn't on any list. crybabies must hurt the image.

Nice try but I see that both Porter and WestJet are ranked as is ICELANDAIR!!!

Porter and WETJET ranked in the SMALL airlines list.

In the major airline list it was limited to international airlines and transit is registered in Europe somewhere.

Then again facts never matter to yegman when it comes to AC. He's from whiners central with head office in YEG at a Thomas Cook office

Nice try but I see that both Porter and WestJet are ranked as is ICELANDAIR!!!

Porter and WETJET ranked in the SMALL airlines list.

In the major airline list it was limited to international airlines and transit is registered in Europe somewhere.

Then again facts never matter to yegman when it comes to AC. He's from whiners central with head office in YEG at a Thomas Cook office

Fact is that the Central Canadian Carrier didn't even get mentioned by the well-heeled, astute readers of what is the premium travel magazine!

Speaking of cities, that beacon of good leadership is from Toronto. He going to mention your steadfast support on his Sunday radio show when he gives his "defence"?

I don't live in Toronto.

Fact is that Conde Nast has less than 50K circulation in Canada.

Much to your chagrin AC is growing in enterprise value, is making money and could care less about carpetbaggers like cheap YEG types. I believe you are probably on the internal joke machine inside AC.

Fact is Ac doesn't give a shit about it and neither do their investors who are more interested in the great services offered by AC and the profits they now make. How's UA doing with their old planes and depleted FF program. How's US Air FF program going to do under AA and their revised program? Fact is you are full of shit and just a sore loser and a loser you are. Eskimos in last place again; Soilers are hugging the bottom once more trying for another first draft choice so they don't have to pay the big salaries needed to win.

Like university and MBA program rankings, airlines rankings are mostly BS. i pick up the 'business traveller' and 'global traveller' magazines in the lounge, hold my nose and try to get some info. most of the 'reviews' are ass kissing in disguise.

AC is certainly better than some of the airlines mentioned in the list. having just flown SQ MEL-SIN-MNL last week, i know SQ is miles better than AC. but 1 sector had a real nice A380, and the other a shitty tired old A330. if it wasnt for the cute FA's, i'd rank that flight pretty low.

Like university and MBA program rankings' date=' airlines rankings are mostly BS. i pick up the 'business traveller' and 'global traveller' magazines in the lounge, hold my nose and try to get some info. most of the 'reviews' are ass kissing in disguise....

[/quote']

Not according to parnel - so long as they rank the Central Canadian Carrier which once again shows the height of his hypocrisy and the rank boorishness with which he posts.

Like university and MBA program rankings' date=' airlines rankings are mostly BS. i pick up the 'business traveller' and 'global traveller' magazines in the lounge, hold my nose and try to get some info. most of the 'reviews' are ass kissing in disguise....

[/quote']

Not according to parnel - so long as they rank the Central Canadian Carrier which once again shows the height of his hypocrisy and the rank boorishness with which he posts.

Your BS knows no bounds. it is shameful a lawyer spews such venom about stuff he hasn't a clue about.