canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
YEGman

Icelandair Service YEG and YVR!

Starts March 26, 2014!

Thank God for the alternative to giving any more loot to the Central Canadian Airline.

Ms. YEGman and I are already planning out trip next spring!

www.icelandair.ca

Starts March 26' date=' 2014!

Thank God for the alternative to giving any more loot to the Central Canadian Airline.

www.icelandair.ca

[/quote']

YEG is a Cityof losers and Iceland is dead broke. A pair well met

www.icelandair.ca

[/quote']

Yawn. Why don't you slither back to MP and astound everyone with all your 'facts'

www.icelandair.ca

[/quote']

Yawn. Why don't you slither back to MP and astound everyone with all your 'facts'

You haven't posted a fact in well over decade so how would you know about my posts? The only thing you produce is hatred of anything AC and w/o logic of any kind. In fact you have never looked that word up in a dictionary.

You belong in the ken hamer wall of shame because you both are pretty sad cases of dumb and dumber.

FYI I have flown AC for over 150K miles so far this year and never missed an upgrade from my flex passes or fares. The worst event with them this year has been a one hour delay in one flight. I have booked several AE flights and got every one I wanted in the class of service I requested.

With their current promos I get miles like they used to give out ten years ago.

Are they perfect? No, because I hate change fees with a passion but your favourite no class carrier is even more aggressive with them.

The fact you can't rip AC off anymore pisses you off to no end. You have to pay your way in life, something you don't appear to understand about any business.

Want more facts about you lack of class and your incessant stupidity about AC?

www.icelandair.ca

[/quote']

You haven't posted a fact in well over decade so how would you know about my posts? The only thing you produce is hatred of anything AC and w/o logic of any kind. In fact you have never looked that word up in a dictionary.

You belong in the ken hamer wall of shame because you both are pretty sad cases of dumb and dumber.

FYI I have flown AC for over 150K miles so far this year and never missed an upgrade from my flex passes or fares. The worst event with them this year has been a one hour delay in one flight. I have booked several AE flights and got every one I wanted in the class of service I requested.

Are they perfect? No, because I hate change fees with a passion but your favourite no class carrier is even more aggressive with them.

The fact you can't rip AC off anymore pisses you off to no end. You have to pay your way in life, something you don't appear to understand about any business.

Just keep posting and people readily see who has "lack of class".

www.icelandair.ca

[/quote']

Just keep posting and people readily see who has "lack of class".

You have had that trophy for a long time. I don't start and run back door websites speaking of lack of class

And on and on rantnel goes....

Sad and pathetic.

Speaking of.......

I have you on ignore on other sites because of your ignorant views and false accusations. you and ken hammer along with your fellow loser tcooke all make a great adventure in absolute nonsense.

Sad and pathetic.

Speaking of.......

I have you on ignore on other sites because of your ignorant views and false accusations. you and ken hammer along with your fellow loser tcooke all make a great adventure in absolute nonsense.

Milepoint had a great potential until you with your unacceptable behaviour made it yet another place to avoid.

You'll note that almost no one posts here anymore because of you.

Sad and pathetic.

Speaking of.......

Milepoint had a great potential until you with your unacceptable behaviour made it yet another place to avoid.

You'll note that almost no one posts here anymore because of you.

More garbage from the peanut gallery. If you look closely enough,which you don't you would notice there was one poster in the past dominating the AC site. He retired from posting and that is all. MP doesn't stand for the whining you assholes like to put on the FT site. FT is the site for non fliers and the 35K fliers who think Ac owes them the world for nothing. Its like a kindergarten which is where you and some others fit.

Mature that name-calling of yours. Really bolsters your "analysis".:rolleyes:

Its better than the lies and BS you perpetrate and' date=' in the past on a rogue website.

[/quote']

Right:rolleyes: