canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
parnel

AC flight to YEG runs out of water

Even you and your handlers can't defend this kind of BS.

Why don't you post this on Milepoint or you won't because it deviates from the propaganda you usually post over there when you're not attacking people who have the moxy to post the truth?

Why don't you post this on Milepoint or you won't because it deviates from the propaganda you usually post over there when you're not attacking people who have the moxy to post the truth?

There are all sorts of stories of other airlines running out of water and toilet paper on long haul international flights.

I posted it here for the most effect: IE to piss you off and I succeeded:D

You and the truth with regards to AC is an oxymoron if I ever heard one. your moxie is to lash out with semi truths and innuendos a la errorplan days

There are all sorts of stories of other airlines running out of water and toilet paper on long haul international flights.

You and the truth with regards to AC is an oxymoron if I ever heard one. your moxie is to lash out with semi truths and innuendos a la errorplan days

I post facts and you post BS and get called out repeatedly.

How about that spanking they gave you on the UA thread on milepoint that you posted? Ha-ha-ha!

Post on milepoint you chicken.

I post facts and you post BS and get called out repeatedly.

How about that spanking they gave you on the UA thread on milepoint that you posted? Ha-ha-ha!

Post on milepoint you chicken.

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/poll-suggests-ua-not-going-to-do-well-with-prepaid-services.67786/

you mean the thread above......some spanking:s a bunch of dumb UA flyers who are about the same IQ level as you on line.

You haven't the balls to post your garbage over there chicken shit. At least I post facts and not the garbage you try and stimulate from your error plan days. AC outgrew your tantrums a long time ago and are thriving which really pisses you off. And they still treat YEG like the dog it is. Pretty soon YMM will get more AC flights than YEG because the blue collar hicks and dumb ass Soilers fans don't get out of their pickup trucks or beat up 20 year old cars.

And, you can't find me on FT which really frustrates you.

When called out the best you got is to name call. Sad and pathetic.

I see that the ErrorCanada/errorplan thread in milepoint gets about as much traffic as does this forum. Directly linked to your malignant presence I would posit. Your bully tactics have worn everyone out.

As for FT, they saw through you and banned you. Ha-ha-ha!

When called out the best you got is to name call. Sad and pathetic.

I see that the ErrorCanada/errorplan thread in milepoint gets about as much traffic as does this forum. Directly linked to your malignant presence I would posit. Your bully tactics have worn everyone out.

As for FT' date=' they saw through you and banned you. Ha-ha-ha!

[/quote']

I've never left FT. You can have all the wet dreams you want about my posting style but I do fly very regularly to places all over the world and am not stuck on the 27th floor of some office tower. You should post in some baker and liars, er, lawyers forum.

It pisses you off that I have you and the other YEG turkey on ignore on both the other sites. You two are an on line pair well met.

People don't even bother to put you on ignore. They just don't go to the sites you post on anymore because what you contribute is the same as the square root of zero.

sad sack yeoman.........the world has passed him by. AC is flourishing and it drives him nuts.