canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
exAC

Video of Plaza Premium lounge in Edmonton

The Transborder one has been open for quite some time. I haven't been in the MLL since the Domestic one opened as the Plaza Premium is far superior.

Amex Platinum accesses both with 2 guests.

Ms. YEGman was in the transborder one this afternoon on her way YEG-DEN-PSP.8)

The Transborder one has been open for quite some time. I haven't been in the MLL since the Domestic one opened as the Plaza Premium is far superior.

BS they don't have the selection of newspapers or other reading material that is readily available. Nor do they have the selection of booze, beer or even soft drinks and coffee that is available in the MLL. It is usually quieter in the premium lounge and less busy and that's about the only real difference in their favor.

You obviously don't even care about facts.

BS they don't have the selection of newspapers or other reading material that is readily available. Nor do they have the selection of booze' date=' beer or even soft drinks and coffee that is available in the MLL. It is usually quieter in the premium lounge and less busy and that's about the only real difference in their favor.

You obviously don't even care about facts.

[/quote']

All nonsense as you know. Have you even been in it more than once? They have the same newspapers as the MLL and thankfully none of the industry shill magazines.

Liquor, beer and soft drinks are served by a real bartender with waitress table service if you want. And they offer hot food.

Everyone knows all of this of course and everyone shakes their heads at one of your usual diatribes in defense of the pathetic MLL in YEG. I guess it goes hand-in-glove with the fact that ErrorCanada provides poor service at all levels.

I will just continue to enjoy my AC MM lifetime access to all Star lounges without paying 35 bucks for 'premium'. But if premium reduces the number of people in MLL's then its a good thing!

I always select the PPL over the MLL. Parnel is correct that selection of reading materials is less, but that's about the only benefit the MLL has. Beer selection is better in PPL, although doesn't really impact me ad I drink Canadian. Hot food is always good and much quieter. I also love the section in YEG that overlooks gate 50/52 so I can wait till final call for boarding. I also get to watch any program on TV.