canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
YEGman

UA810 YEG-EWR May 2, 2013

Happy to say I was on the inaugural YEG-EWR UA810 non-stop on Thursday, May 2, 2013 in the front cabin in Seat 2E. Despite a slight delay due to some malfunctioning baggage weighing equipment and rubbery scrambled eggs, it was a great flight and valuable addition to the YEG business community.

I hope the dog-in-the-mangers at the Guru's airline are gritting their teeth as they pursue their Central Canada business "stategy."

I, for one, will be more than pleased to connect to European destinations through EWR as will countless others and avoid the disaster at The Toronto Mahal.

YEG-EWR-Europe is all part of the joint production between AC and UA

Profits are shared so AC could not care less that you are flying this route.

If you think European connections from Canada through EWR are easier and preferable to YYZ you are truly delusional.

He is very desusional and has never ever travelled to Europe or anywhere else outside of NA. He's all BS when it comes to AC.

YEG-EWR-Europe is all part of the joint production between AC and UA

Profits are shared so AC could not care less that you are flying this route.

In fact if I understand the CS arrangements well the airline that does not supply the metal may make more money on these flights

In fact if I understand the CS arrangements well the airline that does not supply the metal may make more money on these flights

Anything is possible.

The one constant is that the participants are always arguing with each other about what costs are included and at what amount.

It keeps a few people busy everyday.

i have gone YYZ to europe via EWR. once.

EW is a shitty airport for transit, with shitty US immigration and customs people. why would anyone go thru that twice.

EW is a shitty airport for transit' date=' with shitty US immigration and customs people. why would anyone go thru that twice.

[/quote']

yegman will love to do just that shitty transit because he likes to avoid YYC and YYZ at any cost.:D

EW is a shitty airport for transit' date=' with shitty US immigration and customs people. why would anyone go thru that twice.

[/quote']

My opinion exactly. You must be a masochist to want to do that.

EWR not reliable an airport.....too congested !

Any airport of the three in New York is unreliable. The air traffic control delays are endless and connecting through any one of those is a crapshoot.

He is very desusional and has never ever travelled to Europe or anywhere else outside of NA. He's all BS when it comes to AC.

Another one of your made-up stories. Last May I took the YEG-LHR non-stop and because it was the Queen's Jubilee came back CDG-YYZ-YEG with the latter the usual gong show at The Toronto Mahal

Flying via EWR to TPA and returning through there from FLL in 2 weeks. Anything is better than the disgrace of The Toronto Mahal

If you think European connections from Canada through EWR are easier and preferable to YYZ you are truly delusional.

Yeah right....:rolleyes:

[/quote']

yegman will love to do just that shitty transit because he likes to avoid YYC and YYZ at any cost.:D

Yawn

Another one of your made-up stories. Last May I took the YEG-LHR non-stop and because it was the Queen's Jubilee came back CDG-YYZ-YEG with the latter the usual gong show at The Toronto Mahal

Flying via EWR to TPA and returning through there from FLL in 2 weeks. Anything is better than the disgrace of The Toronto Mahal

Yeah right....:rolleyes:

[/quote']

Yawn

that's what we do with your ever repeated BS, lies and plain nonsense.

YEGman

parnelocchio

that's what we do with your ever repeated BS' date=' lies and plain nonsense.

[/quote']

You'd the leading expert in BS, lies and pure nonsense with the above exposed fabrication being just the latest example.

YEGman

parnelocchio

that's what we do with your ever repeated BS' date=' lies and plain nonsense.

[/quote']

You'd the leading expert in BS, lies and pure nonsense with the above exposed fabrication being just the latest example.

sicko yegman strikes again...made one trip out of NA in his life and is now an expert :rolleyes:

why don't you restart errorplan and take your loonie bins with you. You must be a hero on FT the champion whiners board. everyone but yegman knows EWR is a terrible airport to transit through.

sicko yegman strikes again...made one trip out of NA in his life and is now an expert :rolleyes:

why don't you restart errorplan and take your loonie bins with you. You must be a hero on FT the champion whiners board. everyone but yegman knows EWR is a terrible airport to transit through.

Exposed as the fabricator he is, the Guru reverts to namecalling....

Exposed as the fabricator he is' date=' the Guru reverts to namecalling....

[/quote']

Namecalling by yegman...."You'd the leading expert in BS, lies and pure nonsense with the above exposed fabrication being just the latest example.'

a lawyer who lies, sad!!1