canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
tcook052

BC Liberals as crooked as their federal counterparts

hey stupid were you not the one who said BC Liberals were really Tories under a Liberal umbrella.

Besides this pales beside the stuff Tony Clement did which is being covered up nicely....for now.

Your ignorance always shows through

didn't want the ignorance to get covered up by slanderous remarks

Stupid bigot. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statements. Better sign up for those ESL classes quick, dinosaur. :lol:

Once again your stupidity reigns supreme...I'm glad I could get it out in the open :lol:

Tcook is sadly only revealing his ignorance about BC politics if he thinks the BC Liberals are remotely similar to their federal counterpart.

The only similiarity I suggested was the name and it's enough to say

Liberal = Crook

Tcook is sadly only revealing his ignorance about BC politics if he thinks the BC Liberals are remotely similar to their federal counterpart.

The only similiarity I suggested was the name and it's enough to say

Tcook052 = stupid

I'm a student there

You should be with your horrible English language skills. :lol: Stupid bigot.

At least I went to school and became something other than a low wage travel agent. :roll: You should try it sometime. Education is contagious and allows one to think something dumb Albertan voters never do

Some speech. So you are saying your poor diction and spelling isn't because of your lack of education, it's because you are so old you forgot more than half of everything you learned? Or maybe your motor skills at such an advanced age just ain't what they used to be. Or maybe it's because you are drunk most of the time and can't type? Regardless of your excuses, dinosaur, you fool nobody with your pretend genius act yet didn't even know what the proper term for you, bigot, meant.

Some speech. So you are saying your poor diction and spelling isn't because of your lack of education, it's because you are so old you forgot more than half of everything you learned? Or maybe your motor skills at such an advanced age just ain't what they used to be. Or maybe it's because you are drunk most of the time and can't type? Regardless of your excuses, dinosaur, you fool nobody with your pretend genius act yet didn't even know what the proper term for you, bigot, meant.

Stick to your low wage job you bigoted AH....I'm off to Ireland for the next few weeks, the land of real writers and poets.... lots of Guinness and no stupidity.

There are a couple of other older guys here who have told me privately they would love to kick your ass and kick it hard because of your bigotry, and could do so quite easily. I told them it would ruin your sex life and not to bother. How's that for good English FH?

Stick to your low wage job you bigoted AH....I'm off to Ireland for the next few weeks, the land of real writers and poets.... lots of Guinness and no stupidity.

There are a couple of other older guys here who have told me privately they would love to kick your ass and kick it hard because of your bigotry, and could do so quite easily. I told them it would ruin your sex life and not to bother. How's that for good English FH?

A drunk going to Ireland. Must be like Disneyland for you, boozehound. :lol:

And imagine the hilarity of a bunch of aged posters getting their pacemakers worked up to think of kicking anyone but their day nurses butt. :lol: Go change your Depends you old fart as you're good for little else than comic relief around here.

And FWIW I've talked to several CFers lately who only shake their heads and say you are pompous, bombastic blowhard when you are when you're behind a keyboard. I told them it didn't stop there. :lol:

One of the more mature 3-page threads I've seen on CF. :roll:

TCook, As LeSabre says, BC Liberal ≠ Federal Liberal. Despite their name, they are much more closely aligned to the Tories.

TCook, As LeSabre says, BC Liberal ≠ Federal Liberal. Despite their name, they are much more closely aligned to the Tories.

I do know that yes. However as I have said several times in this thread including in my OP the point is regardless of political position it's the name that proves the point that

Liberal = Crook

A drunk going to Ireland. Must be like Disneyland for you, boozehound. :lol:

And imagine the hilarity of a bunch of aged posters getting their pacemakers worked up to think of kicking anyone but their day nurses butt. :lol: Go change your Depends you old fart as you're good for little else than comic relief around here.

And FWIW I've talked to several CFers lately who only shake their heads and say you are pompous, bombastic blowhard when you are when you're behind a keyboard. I told them it didn't stop there. :lol:

BIGOT.....I couldkick your sorry ass all over Edmonton i,d be charged for picking on thementally handicapped

I do know that yes. However as I have said several times in this thread including in my OP the point is regardless of political position it's the name that proves the point that

Liberal = Crook

Loser and hoser... a stupid one at that

....I couldkick your sorry ass all over Edmonton i,d be charged for picking on thementally handicapped

:lol: Using your walker as a weapon doesn't counter, dinosaur. :lol: Save your tough guy act for your wife, proctologist and fellow CF geezers, fossil. :roll:

....I couldkick your sorry ass all over Edmonton i,d be charged for picking on thementally handicapped

:lol: Using your walker as a weapon doesn't counter, dinosaur. :lol: Save your tough guy act for your wife, proctologist and fellow CF geezers, fossil. :roll:

boring and stupid

Yeah, right. :lol: That''s probably why you're going to Ireland, to shake the family tree and find how closely your parents are related. That's assuming, of course, you ever crawl out of the bottle while you're there. :lol: