canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
blue2002

Why is Parnel such a foul-mouthed hillbilly?

MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH DICTONARY WHERE FUCK IS A LISTED WORD:

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Fuck is an English word that is generally considered profane which, in its most literal meaning, refers to the act of sexual intercourse. However, by extension it may be used to negatively characterize anything that can be dismissed, disdained, defiled, or destroyed.

I SAY ONCE AGAIN...FUCK OFF

MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH DICTONARY WHERE FUCK IS A LISTED WORD:

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Fuck is an English word that is generally considered profane which, in its most literal meaning, refers to the act of sexual intercourse. However, by extension it may be used to negatively characterize anything that can be dismissed, disdained, defiled, or destroyed.

LOL. Hey, Dorothy, take your treasured Wikipedia and look up a term Dictionary. Actually, better yet, here's a shortcut: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionary ... ctionaries . You are nothing but a troglodyte with a PC; my bet is you used your first CD-ROM drive as a cup holder.

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

LOL. Hey, Dorothy, take your treasured Wikipedia and look up a term Dictionary. Actually, better yet, here's a shortcut: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionary ... ctionaries . You are nothing but a troglodyte with a PC; my bet is you used your first CD-ROM drive as a cup holder.

I was laughing when I saw that reference to the CD-ROM drive being used as a cup holder. I remember when a tech would keep asking this stupid customer questions and they'd discover at the end... the CD-ROM drive was being used as a coffee cup holder! LOL. :D

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

MAYBE YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A HOTSHOT IT GUY BUT FROM WHAT I SEE THAT IS NOW KINDERGARTEN STUFF AND THAT FITS YOU

MAYBE YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A HOTSHOT IT GUY BUT FROM WHAT I SEE THAT IS NOW KINDERGARTEN STUFF AND THAT FITS YOU
Well, Dorothy, I am trying not to use big adult words, because I want you to understand. Oh, and your caps-lock is stuck. You should try cleaning your keyboard more often. Oh, and most importantly... Dorothy, YOU LOST. :lol::lol::lol: