canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
Q Shoe Guy

2011 Canada Votes seat/vote predictions!

Along the lines of fantasy hockey:

Greens: 2 seats including 1 for Elizabeth May

INDP: 5 seats

Bloc: 25 seats (Duceppe loses his seat)

NDP: 85 seats

LIB: 85 seats (Iggy loses his seat)

CONS: 106 seats(Harper loses his seat)

Added 3 seats.....

IMHO if people get out and vote, say above 65% participation, the dippers and Libs will do much better than the Tories who continue in their attempts to suppress peoples' democratic rights by various dirty tactics. it seems Harper is getting his comeupance in that department.

I still think the dippers will finsh third in terms of seats but may have more votes,again depending on turnout particularly in Quebec.

CONS: 103 seats(Harper loses his seat)

There are 308 seats. Is part of your fantasy to have less? :lol::lol::lol:

So Iggy gets tossed and Layton and new Liberal leader Rae get to form coalition government? :roll::oops:

Reformatorts.. 128

Liberals.......... 80

NDP...............53

Bloc...............43

Others ............4

Tories will get tossed in the Quebec Ciy area

Bloc will get out the vote and so will Libs

Ontario and ROC more or less status quo.

Libs and NDP will not merge post election

There are 308 seats. Is part of your fantasy to have less? :lol::lol::lol:

My bad, I mistakenly thought it was 305......

So Iggy gets tossed and Layton and new Liberal leader Rae get to form coalition government? :roll::oops:

Perhaps they will all merge with the Green Party and have E. May as the next Prime Minister :P:shock: !

Average from a few prediction/poll calculators:

Con: 145 (143,133, 145, 160, 146, 146, 153, 150, 130, 146)

NDP: 87 (78, 115, 107, 109, 61, 36, 98, 35, 103, 123)

Lib: 53 (60, 45, 48, 28, 65, 77, 44, 76, 36, 46)

BQ: 23 (27, 15, 8, 11, 33, 48, 13, 47, 10, 20)

These are over several week period, hence significant changes in NDP/LIB/BQ predictions.

(Might not always total up due to exclusions for too-close-to-call and an independent here and there)

Lord help us....

Suddenly the Liberals get religion, no doubt praying the party's colapse won't come. You should prayed harder earlier instead of worshipping false prophets from abroad. :lol:

Folks, just a quick reminder for later tonight that Elections Canada prohibits the discussion of election results online until the finals polls close across the country (10pm EDT, 7pm PDT).

Folks, just a quick reminder for later tonight that Elections Canada prohibits the discussion of election results online until the finals polls close across the country (10pm EDT, 7pm PDT).

Fortunately, our usual uninformed bullshit can continue to flow unrestricted!

Lord help us....

Suddenly the Liberals get religion, no doubt praying the party's colapse won't come. You should prayed harder earlier instead of worshipping false prophets from abroad. :lol:

A sad day to be a Canadian with the Harpercrite supported by the minority of uneducated people who voted CRAP. Real Canadians comprise 60% of the electorate who voted against this sad outcome.

A sad day to be a Canadian with the Harpercrite supported by the minority of uneducated people who voted CRAP. Real Canadians comprise 60% of the electorate who voted against this sad outcome.

Characterizing Con voters as uneducated and not "real Canadians" is just another of those arrogant attitudes that has done in the Lib's.

Unless the Liberals change their delusional superiority complex, they will fade into irrelevance.

Characterizing Con voters as uneducated and not "real Canadians" is just another of those arrogant attitudes that has done in the Lib's.

Unless the Liberals change their delusional superiority complex, they will fade into irrelevance.

The most uneducated voters would have to be the ones who voted for some of the NDP candidates in Quebec.

Here is one example - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ndp-candidate-back-from-vegas-and-has-a-shot-at-winning-seat/article2004730/.

I am proud to say that except for the early 1970's when I voted for Lougheed once, I have and will never join the ranks of the likes of people who demonize the less fortunate, impose their morals on others, spread fear and hatred, and whose own arrogance is beyond belief.

If you voted CRAP, I feel sorry for you. I just hope the damage you have done to my country is not beyond repair.

.....If you voted CRAP, I feel sorry for you. I just hope the damage you have done to my country is not beyond repair.

....... true Lieberal to denigrate

Can you see why the Lieberals lost?

If I were in AB right now, I'd be putting my vote in for the conservatives.

Sanosuke!

.....If you voted CRAP, I feel sorry for you. I just hope the damage you have done to my country is not beyond repair.

....... true Lieberal to denigrate

Can you see why the Lieberals lost?

Your so-called leader, the Harpercrite, ran months and months of denigrating commercials on TV so don't be a hypocrite exAC....

Your so-called leader, the Harpercrite, ran months and months of denigrating commercials on TV so don't be a hypocrite exAC....

You lost, so now go away.

I am proud to say that except for the early 1970's when I voted for Lougheed once, I have and will never join the ranks of the likes of people who demonize the less fortunate, impose their morals on others, spread fear and hatred, and whose own arrogance is beyond belief.

If you voted CRAP, I feel sorry for you. I just hope the damage you have done to my country is not beyond repair.

Good example of why I disdain politics; silly characterizations of those with what are often mildly different views in extremist caricatures.

You lost, so now go away.

That's the best you got? Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.