canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
exAC

Let them stew in their own FT juices

Its all about the diapers!!!! DIAPERS!!! :D They obviously didn't hand out enough diapers over there on the other board!! :lol::twisted:

Sanosuke!

"Here on CF we have mature discussions and good information sharing." :oops::lol:

You're here to let out your frustrations only, we know. :twisted: moderation/censorship does not equal adult conversation or debate... more like do as I say or go stand in the corner.... or be royalty

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=209

While not impacted by this I will certainly try to stay clear of pass products as conduct demonstrates that they are weasly with the terms.

I love the words this guy uses.........he always takes advantage of "weasly" terms when he's looking for a freebie but when he has to pay for something he scours the t&c's to the nth degree.

Since Simon the hypocrite forgets all his own rules when he's here I'm moving a certain discussion over here.

You should check your burglar alarm then, as I believe the mysterious sojourn may have been inside your house. :lol:

Interesting!! I have been on FT as late as early this am with my other aliases from the same house and same computer. I wasn't handcuffed either. Big brother hasn't melted my computer yet although I'm sure he'd like to avoid the critiques I supply.

I think you're full of crap and have made the type of accusations here that would get you suspended over there.....doesn't that make you feel like an asshole? Others have noted your hyocrisy as well.

I'm not sure where any post is allowed to "flow unattacked". Any poster can feel free on FT, CF, or any other IBB that I know of to go ahead and argue the post. Just not attack the poster, call them names, etc. Not sure how the latter raises the level of any dialog.

C,mon Simon wake up;you've been overly programmed by big brother...they attack AC execs or other non members by name and others by using the third person in their attacks. :roll:

i see thanks are getting interesting over here

:) :) here kitty kitty

Just the usual alley cats marking their territory in the usual ways; piss & excrement. :roll:

ah you finished your paper route early...asshole :roll: you must follow the hypocritic party line...suck up over there and vent here.

I think you're full of crap and have made the type of accusations here that would get you suspended over there.....doesn't that make you feel like an asshole? Others have noted your hyocrisy as well.

Really? That sounds an awful lot like the use of "we" -- perhaps if they have, they would like to discuss with me rather than "noting" it anonymously.

C,mon Simon wake up;you've been overly programmed by big brother...they attack AC execs or other non members by name and others by using the third person in their attacks. :roll:

Not at all. We "attack" AC execs over here as well. Anybody who thinks that a post crosses the line is welcome to report it and it will be reviewed.

Simon

Really? That sounds an awful lot like the use of "we" -- perhaps if they have, they would like to discuss with me rather than "noting" it anonymously.

Sure thing send me a PM and I'll give you all the names :roll:

Not at all. We "attack" AC execs over here as well.

we're not on the JB right now so leave the WE out of it.

Anybody who thinks that a post crosses the line is welcome to report it and it will be reviewed.

Isn't that wonderful :roll:

ah you finished your paper route early...asshole :roll: you must follow the hypocritic party line...suck up over there and vent here.

I haven't had to sink so low as to use multiple handles either here or there. So much for the Mr. Straight Ahead attacks BS. :roll: I can't think of a bigger hypocrite either than someone who derides FT since being booted off for allowing multiple handles and then does exactly that to pimp the usual company line. Double :roll:

....... Anybody who thinks that a post crosses the line is welcome to report it and it will be reviewed.

Simon

Snitches!!!!! I have never reported anyone. :td: One of the main reasons,IMO,why the JB is far from what it was years ago.

Guest LockedAndUpright
....... Anybody who thinks that a post crosses the line is welcome to report it and it will be reviewed.

Simon

Snitches!!!!! I have never reported anyone. :td: One of the main reasons,IMO,why the JB is far from what it was years ago.

should we start caling you Junoir Parnel?

...the main point of contention is right there.

"AC execs" or "third parties" should not be attacked.

But if they are, it is better to respond to that attack with a personal attack on the original poster than have the original post be edited or disappear.

Simon

Guest LockedAndUpright
Would the FT acolytes please take their crap back over to FT?

why should they leave I thought all were welcome here in the litter box? :twisted:

Not at all. We "attack" AC execs over here as well. Anybody who thinks that a post crosses the line is welcome to report it and it will be reviewed.

Simon

As a mod on FT you have access to certain info that should not be made public. IMO it is pretty low class to bring it up here and make it public. What next, are you going to start posting people's real names and ip addresses? You could have just blocked the IP address in question and sent a email. I am sure there are thousands of FT members that have more than one login name. Are you going to make their info public as well? Or is it just one particular person you have an issue with?

:td:

I never said that. You're implying that from misreading my post.

It is pretty obvious just from the posting style, phrasing and commentary when certain posters are the same person or closely related. Other posters, many of whom are right here on CF, made the exact same identification.

And - as someone who has been labelled a "parnel acolyte" by posters in at least two places - it should be fairly obvious, and if not, I will state it explicitly, that I have no issue with Parnel personally.

In any event, I had said my earlier comments would be the last I had to say on this and I've been dragged back in, so I will return to silence on the matter.

Simon

As a mod on FT you have access to certain info that should not be made public. IMO it is pretty low class to bring it up here and make it public. What next, are you going to start posting people's real names and ip addresses? You could have just blocked the IP address in question and sent a email. I am sure there are thousands of FT members that have more than one login name. Are you going to make their info public as well? Or is it just one particular person you have an issue with?

:td:

Cargoagent..out of small minds come stupidity. I cannot believe that people would get suckered into that kind of censorship in the society we live in. I'm the first to admit I go "the distance" :wink: when I'm on the offensive against someone's stupidity, lies or innuendo. However, the fact that someone from Randy's gestapo reads every post and allows most of what is written is very disturbing.

Your suggestion that they could block someone's IP address is also very disturbing. The other fact that AC and other airlines hote chains rental car cos etc are all subject to the most ridiculous lies and innuendos without editorial comment and/or "moderation" are a much bigger abuse of free speech and shows the only motive of the board's ownwers are profit at anyones expense.

The proof of all that is the way AC in particular manages their FF program. They take extraordinary means to protect their franchise against fraud that is effectively supported by that board. Those extraordinary means hurt the true FF because of the actions taken. IKK for SE's which was the best in the world had a guy or guys hiring "runners" in Thailand to take very cheap flights between Cities in Thailand and having each FF account signed over to one person. The royalty faction who openly said they parked miles in AC while never flying them is another case in point.

I'm not so naive to believe that other businesses don't have similar but somewhere a stand needs to be taken and I did that.

Every BS artist that comes on here soon gets a comeuppance and knows the "spam" game won't work and we don't need to censor anyone. FT was founded on the premise that cheating the system is the guiding principle while the owner hides behind the facade of newsletters and awards based on anonymous board votes. The threat of being outed on FT makes these chains take the low road and they "fall in line" to the lowest common denominator. Lots of integrity there.

The snitch line mentioned above by ACYSB87 is another phony deal in that its based on foul language and first person attacks but nothing to do with lies etc.

The FT management made some effort to control outright fraud by opening up coupon connection but as I look at that every so often I see some of the same games basically under cover of that thread.

All that being said, the other board has the potential to be a very good travel board for mostly Americans but it needs a severe shakeup and parting ways with RP would be the start of that revival.

In the meantime we will keep growing our little piece of the world and when Cedric gets his updated model out we will see many more opportunities to enhance our travel as Canadians and others who may enjoy our style.

I haven't had to sink so low as to use multiple handles either here or there. So much for the Mr. Straight Ahead attacks BS. :roll: I can't think of a bigger hypocrite either than someone who derides FT since being booted off for allowing multiple handles and then does exactly that to pimp the usual company line. Double :roll:

You sank low enough to get bought in by the thugs that run the place and are known to be one of the main snitches over there as you suck up to RP every chance you get. So, enjoy your freedom to write anything here and we apologize for not having a snitch line here.