Washington over NY Rangers 6

Carolina over New Jersey 6

Pittsburgh over Philly 7

West:

SJ over Anaheim 6

Detroit over Columbus 6

Chicago over Calgary 7

Vancouver over St. Louis 7

I noted that you started with the best series in the best conference 1st ^8)

East:

Montreal over Boston in 6

Washington over NY Rangers 4

Carolina over New Jersey 6

Philadelphia over Pittsburgh 6

West:

SJ over Anaheim 6

Detroit over Columbus 5

Chicago over Calgary 5

St. Louis over Vancouver 6

Oilers cleaning out their lockers

East:

Boston over Montreal in 4

Washington over NY Rangers 6

New Jersey over Carolina 7

Pittsburgh over Philly 6

West:

SJ over Anaheim 6

Columbus over Detroit 7 (upset pick)

Calgary over Chicago 7

Vancouver over St. Louis 6

As a betting person

Boston in 6 :oops: (had to say it but too many injuries in Habland although my wish is for Habs)

Washington in 6 (Theodore is a weak link,Ovechkin will score enough)

Carolina in 6 (on a roll,likley the east representative)

Pittsburgh in 5 (Philly weak in net)

SJ in 6 (Thornton ready to step up)

Detroit in 6 (goaltending is on/off)

Calgary in 7 (Keenan will force them to win)

Vancouver in 6 (Goaltending)

Well I see we are already one game in, that being said. I was 4/4 in the Eastern Conference Selections and 3/4 in the West.

Here are my second round selections.

Boston over Carolina

Pittsburgh over Washington

Detroit over Anaheim

Chicago over Vancouver

Bruin sweep

First round prediction:

Any questions? :twisted:

YEA..... what place did the Soilers finish for the thrid year in a row? was it 11 or 12th? :lol::lol: They were not even smart enough to finish where they belong at the bottom and get a very top draft choice.

Bruin sweep

First round prediction:

Any questions? :twisted:

YEA..... what place did the Soilers finish for the thrid year in a row? was it 11 or 12th? :lol::lol: They were not even smart enough to finish where they belong at the bottom and get a very top draft choice.

Shouldn't you be attending the morning indoctrination session? Does the kool aid taste any different on the West Coast? :roll:

Shouldn't you be attending the morning indoctrination session? Does the kool aid taste any different on the West Coast? :roll:

Indocrination is over...its time to boot Harper!!!

Replace him with Iffy? :shock: IMO a Harper clone with a red tie instead of a blue one.

I really wish we had better choices :(

Replace him with Iffy? :shock: IMO a Harper clone with a red tie instead of a blue one.

I really wish we had better choices :(

not true at all....Iggy believes in National programs and not bribery from different provinces, fair taxes and not stupidity like giving Stinger his beer money and lowering the most productive tax there is, the GST. Liberals would not have created the SNAFU of Income trust taxation now would they have created the scene Harper did in November by denying there was a recession going on. Liberals are not ideologues or religious right freakshows.

I see the sessions worked. Here we go again with Harper is scary, repeat ten times and hopefully someone believes you!!!

Iggy is definitely a Harper clone, however, we shouldn't expect Parnel to be able to figure that out, after all, he's been drinking the kool aid for quite some time now. Considering he was blind enough to follow Dion, anything is possible.

I see the sessions worked. Here we go again with Harper is scary, repeat ten times and hopefully someone believes you!!!

Iggy is definitely a Harper clone, however, we shouldn't expect Parnel to be able to figure that out, after all, he's been drinking the kool aid for quite some time now. Considering he was blind enough to follow Dion, anything is possible.

I remember what the kool-aid did to the Reverend Jones in South America and his followers?(at least I think that is what is name was).

I am not a big Harper fan for the way he proroqued(sp?) parliament last year.To date,I cannot say that I could support Iffy either.The way they tried to work with the PQ and NDP to knock off the Cons, :shock:

When the day comes to vote,I will have to cast my ballot for one of those two. :oops:

Blind enough to follow Dion? I am a full time Liberal, not a neanderthal tory

And I clearly have enough vision to not agree with anything Harper does except his resignation.

Blind enough to follow Dion? I am a full time Liberal, not a neanderthal tory

And I clearly have enough vision to not agree with anything Harper does except his resignation.

Full time Liberal? You mean blind liberal follower, don't you?

I make up my mind when the time comes, I almost voted for Martin prior to realizing he was a crappy leader who couldn't make a decision.

Liberals are not ideologues.

Opportunists without any principles don't have room for ideology. :P

But since that covers almost all politicians - whatever :(

liberals are idealists not ideoligists.....people w/o principles are Tories and/or dippers

liberals are idealists not ideoligists.....people w/o principles are Tories and/or dippers

Well at least you admit that Lib's represent things as they would like them to be as opposed to how they really are. Which, I will admit (and get back on topic) is how Canuck fans view Stanley Cup chances.

Hawks over Wings in six. Detroit's goalie has to eventually crash and the young Hawks are the team to do it.

Carolina beats Pittsburgh, also in six. Here again, in the battle of the goalies Ward beats out Fleury.