canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
Sanosuke

Open letter to all.

Since the many of you have been questioning my conduct here on canflyer.com, I therefore present to all of you the very question:

WHO ARE YOU TO CRITICIZE ME because OF MY HEARING IMPAIREMENT? WHAT HAVE YOU ALL BECOME - SNOBS WHO THINK THEY OWN THE ROOM TO THEMSELVES? WHAT HAS BECOME OF YOU ALL, WHY DO YOU F___KING judge me like I am a lower class person? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? YOU GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME FOR WHO I AM, YOU OF ALL HEARING PEOPLE. I LOST MY PARENTS TO CANCER AND SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY GOOD SOUL AND SINCE THEN HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY AS A WHOLE. YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP BEING SELFISH PEOPLE AND UNDERSTAND MY IMPAIREMENT DOES NOT STOP ME FROM BEING A PART OF A PRODUCTIVE SOCIETY AS A WHOLE. IF YOU ALL CANNOT ACCEPT THAT, THEN YOU ALL LOSE OUT ON A GOOD THING, A PRODUCTIVE AND DONATING MEMBER OF CANFLYER.COM. UNDERSTOOD? GREAT. THEN GTFO YOUR HIGH STOOLS PEOPLE. I AM A PERSON LIKE YOU ALL.

I challenge anyone here to answer the questions with dead-on accuracy, no excuses accepted for your behaviour towards me. I tried to be productive here but you all throw the damn mud at me like i am scum.

Sanosuke!

Sanosuke,

As you and some others here are aware, I have tried to give you advice via PM on several occasions where I thought you were getting out of hand. We have also met several times in person and I have known about your personal life for some time now. I can honestly say that my advice and criticisms of your posting style have been based purely on how you post and have not brought in your personal life when I communicated with you. I think you would agree with me on that if you still have or remember my PM's to you. I have also met a lot of the regular posters here in person and keep in touch with them and I am willing to stand up for them that they would never use anything so personal in criticizing your posts. The content of your posts is the only reason why they are critical of what you have said in them. I am not going to answer your questions but instead give you a few things more blunt to think about:

- When you post on an internet forum you automatically open yourself up for criticism. Not everyone is going to see things the same way as you, nor like your humour or even just your posting style. Expect criticisms every time you post and accept that others are not going to agree. If you don't like any criticism then don't post. Sometimes it is even cathartic to type it all and just not hit the submit button (I told you that one already).

- I can honestly say that the people I have met from here are some of the more understanding and tolerant that I have ever met. We travel all over, experience different cultures, meet new people all the time. I find it hard to believe that anyone I know from here is making a personal attack on you. The content of your posts, yes. You personally, no!!!

- Some of the posters here have had to deal with very traumatic events in their lives just as you have. You don't hold a monopoly on family tragedy or challenges in your life. Most don't feel the need to post about their experiences since it is often irrelevant to the topic or it is just plain personal and not something they feel they need to share on the internet. My personal, and blunt, opinion is that you use these two items too much in your posts as a crutch or an attempt to get people's attention and sympathy. If you are still experiencing issues with the loss of your parents and don't want to bottle it up inside you, then I suggest this is not the forum to look for that kind of help that and that you need to turn to professional help to deal with it.

- In terms of your hearing impairment, I have seen people repeatedly ask you what your impairment is when you bring it up in a post. Some here didn't even know you have lost your hearing. I'll even bet this is the first time some posters here are finding out about it!

- As I pointed out late last year, you try to tell some of the more experienced travelers here that they were full of sh!t about getting medications in Bangkok from a google search when one of the respondents had actually been there many times and knew from first hand knowledge where and how to go about getting them. If anything I commend a number of the posters here who have shown patience with you as long as they have and given you some slack. Did they give you the slack based on what you constantly post about your life? Quite possibly but I can only speculate and I won't speak for anyone else but me (Yes, I was doing that up until this message and in my previous PM's to you). I think lately people have just decided that you are one of us and are not showing you anymore slack. Did that ever occur to you?

- The only personal comment I will make about your posts is that you are trying too hard to fit in. The amount of detail about what type of vehicle/watch/computer/widget you have bought is not impressing most of us. Same with where you are traveling to. You fail to grasp that some people are telling us about their trips in order for us to learn something about upgrades, routings, prices, etc. You seem to want to post your itins to try and impress all of us.

You might want to give a little thought about your own actions and see if you want to leave that original message on here ( I did not copy it in my reply in case you do give some thought to what you posted in it).

Regards,

YYCGuy

-

Geeeeee waaa waaa waaa - is there dissension in the CF love fest!!! waaa waaa waaa :lol:

Perhaps you could send this off to a translation service and then share the results with us. :( It may be a brilliant post which we are all missing. :?:

I had only recently asked another poster here what your "impairment" was.I had no idea.

As for anything else that you posted,I did not know.I do not read every post by you or most others.

I am more aware of your personal life,now.

An IBB is an area that many discussions can be taken out of context.Having met many members here(not you to date but hope to one day) my thoughts are that any "difference of opinion" are not personal as much a they are just voicing their thoughts.

Good luck with developing a thick skin as you will need it here and in the real world. :wink:

Geeeeee waaa waaa waaa - is there dissension in the CF love fest!!! waaa waaa waaa :lol:

hey you coward....I thought you were going to out yourself to some CF members at the junior xmas ball in Dcember.........no cojones as usual and you act like the fcuking coward you are.

Glad all ya panty waists have missed me!!! 8):lol: No wonder Sanosuke left ya here -- y'all a buncha blowhards! Enjoy your own cojones Parnhole

Theres one problem. I am staying here to enjoy the wine and cheese -- as I plan to make another donation shortly to canflyer.com. Not leaving the stability of canflyer.com for a long while yet! I have come back with thicker skin than ever!! :lol:

Sanosuke!

Glad all ya panty waists have missed me!!! 8):lol: No wonder Sanosuke left ya here -- y'all a buncha blowhards! Enjoy your own cojones Parnhole

Theres one problem. I am staying here to enjoy the wine and cheese -- as I plan to make another donation shortly to canflyer.com. Not leaving the stability of canflyer.com for a long while yet! I have come back with thicker skin than ever!! :lol:

Sanosuke!

good for you telling that a$$hole to get lost. He's a coward.

hey you coward....I thought you were going to out yourself to some CF members at the junior xmas ball in Dcember.........no cojones as usual and you act like the fcuking coward you are.

I have no idea what all this fuss is about but I dislike the inuendo that this posting is suggesting. Parnel, buckel up your belt and act like a real Liberal! I have no time for this kind of slander on this board.

I have no idea what all this fuss is about but I dislike the inuendo that this posting is suggesting. Parnel, buckel up your belt and act like a real Liberal! I have no time for this kind of slander on this board.

But, you have no compunction against slandering CATSA agents, Airline agents, any particular airline that doesn't kiss your ass.

But, you have no compunction against slandering CATSA agents, Airline agents, any particular airline that doesn't kiss your ass.

I really like this place,you good folks are great :)

Bingo, ExAc. That is absolutely correct! I will report sloppy or inappropriate service any time I experience it!!!.