canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
apg28

Links within CanFlyer?

Not sure if it is possible, but figured to was something that needed to be scripted by the administrator on the site....is it possible to have the site open a new tab when clicking on a link that a member has posted, rather than what happens now where when clicking on the link it takes over that window, moving you from CanFlyer. Personally, I use Firefox, but I know IE and Opera use tabs along with Firefox.

Just a question...thanks!

I find it still confusing sometimes and I end up closing the 'tab' and then realize that it was the only one that I had open.

But, then I always attributed that to old age.

I really like the fact that the unread threads still show as unread even if one closes the window and comes back later.

is it possible to have the site open a new tab when clicking on a link that a member has posted, rather than what happens now where when clicking on the link it takes over that window, moving you from CanFlyer.

I would also like to see links open in a new window and asked the question back in December of last year here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3249

No answer was given though.