canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
The Lev

Is "Topic Reply Notification" working?

The last topic reply notification I received from admin@canflyer.com was April 18th and even then seemed very hit and miss in April. (I also did not get notification of a PM sent to me this morning).

Is something wrong with this functionality at Canflyer or did my settings get mysteriously changed??? (if so, how do I change back?)

If there is a problem, that could explain the declining usage noted in another thread.

The last topic reply notification I received from admin@canflyer.com was April 18th and even then seemed very hit and miss in April. (I also did not get notification of a PM sent to me this morning).

Is something wrong with this functionality at Canflyer or did my settings get mysteriously changed??? (if so, how do I change back?)

I received a PM notification this afternoon. Seems to be working for me.

You should have received at least one more notification of a PM sent this afternoon.

Well I did not get notification of the 2 PM's sent to me today and I checked my Outlook spam filter and admin is not listed there.

Any other ideas? Does Sympatico have its own spam filter?