canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
TonyDias

Traffic down here?

Does it matter that one person has over 25% of the posting and lets just say is a lot abrasive ? New blood is hard to find . . .

To answer your question.....NO

Does it matter that one person has over 25% of the posting and lets just say is a lot abrasive ? New blood is hard to find . . .

You mean the blatther Parnel!!! HA HA Smart blood stays away ... YAWN --- quite a slow site here if ya ask me!!! :thong:

Compilimentary blankets and pillows, anyone? ;)

Zzzzzzz! Parnel needs to slow down and not post so much!!! Canflyer is fast becoming Parnelflyer at the rate its going.

Sanosuke!

You mean the blatther Parnel!!! HA HA Smart blood stays away ... YAWN --- quite a slow site here if ya ask me!!! :thong:

Then I can't imagine why a troll like yourself would come here.

NO

It works for me.

FWIW, I enjoy visiting here on a regular basis and posting info when I can help fellow FFers from my experience and understanding of the aviation world. I also appreciate the great assistance that some IBB friends have been kind enough to pass on to me from time to time by postings and PMs.

It is what you want to make of it. The glass half full or half empty outlook on life. For me, I always try to take the half full and ask for a top up. Especially, if it is good German/Austrian beer. ^

The specific help given by a some fellow CFers responding to my question about connecting through FRA recently was right on the money. Thanks for taking the time to help a novice, I no longer feel like a rookie. (yycguy your detailed instructions were spot on and of great assistance. You could have been walking beside me.) :wink:

The specific help given by a some fellow CFers responding to my question about connecting through FRA recently was right on the money. Thanks for taking the time to help a novice, I no longer feel like a rookie. (yycguy your detailed instructions were spot on and of great assistance. You could have been walking beside me.) :wink:

You're welcome. How was the Sacher-Torte?

You're welcome. How was the Sacher-Torte?

Delicious with a fine Viennese coffee!!!

Also, had some Apple Strudel at an outdoor cafe Esterhazy Keller by St. Stephens Platz which was fantastic.

Then I can't imagine why a troll like yourself would come here.

Because I love seeing you squirm exAss -- you are such as weener!!! Bring it on ... you lose regardless!!! :thong:

High flyer and Tony Dias, your comments are appreciated, but what have you contributed here that adds to the quality of this site? If you want higher quality than we currently provide here please feel free to step into the breach.........we don't bite but we don't like BS or whiners :wink:

High flyer and Tony Dias, your comments are appreciated, but what have you contributed here that adds to the quality of this site? If you want higher quality than we currently provide here please feel free to step into the breach.........we don't bite but we don't like BS or whiners :wink:

To High flyer and Tony Dias, the above statement is repetitous and very conducive of Parnelism. It's the main reason I stopped posting here. I was told the same thing by Mr P. "You have nothing to contribute"!!!!!!

I peek in here once in a while to see what's going on but I can't stand the bullying and go to other forums where people are

more civil and no one (especially a poster) has complete control. It was against my better judgement to post this at all, but sometimes you just have to say what you think.

No one has anything to "CONTRIBUTE" to this site but Parnel! I do hope he enjoys talking to himself... and himself only in the not too distant future.

Samcat

To High flyer and Tony Dias, the above statement is repetitous and very conducive of Parnelism. It's the main reason I stopped posting here. I was told the same thing by Mr P. "You have nothing to contribute"!!!!!!

I peek in here once in a while to see what's going on but I can't stand the bullying and go to other forums where people are

more civil and no one (especially a poster) has complete control. It was against my better judgement to post this at all, but sometimes you just have to say what you think.

No one has anything to "CONTRIBUTE" to this site but Parnel! I do hope he enjoys talking to himself... and himself only in the not too distant future.

Samcat

Samcat, that's not exactly what I said to the others.

They have virtually no posts between them so how could they be "bullied". I think you overstate my so called power here. I am just another poster and the sole reason I posted so much was to try and help this board along and it has survived although I do think it needs a little more energy right now sinceI don't post as much. Then again quality over quantity is what we try to achieve here along with having a little fun and getting together now and then for a few beers .

And BTW, I have now flown just about 100K actual miles so far this year so my interest in learning and passing on experiences is still very strong and I'm hard on BS that I see quite often because its a disservice to many others.

I also have a lot of private email exchanges of ideas with other members here, and FT members by email, as we trade ways to lower our costs and increase our Q mileage and privileges. So, in fact i think your comments are baseless...sorry if that's bullying.

I also have a lot of private email exchanges of ideas with other members here, and FT members by email, as we trade ways to lower our costs and increase our Q mileage and privileges. So, in fact i think your comments are baseless...sorry if that's bullying.

Mrs Taupo thanks you for the privileges.

I must admit this had crossed my mind.

Always easy to criticize,I would hope that you can bring some positive and or interesting perspectives to this site. :D

.... with having a little fun and getting together now and then for a few beers ....

Speaking of which, any tentative date for a DO for later this month or next? :D

That would add a few posts to the traffic (all in good fun, of course). :wink:

.... with having a little fun and getting together now and then for a few beers ....

Speaking of which, any tentative date for a DO for later this month or next? :D

That would add a few posts to the traffic (all in good fun, of course). :wink:

Looks like the best I can do is early June....we'll set that up next week.

acysb87 - I am not here to criticize, just my observation on why people aren't posting here.

I come by to read but I can't see myself posting a heck of a lot for a while. When I do have information I will be sure to share it here.

Happy Flying

acysb87 - I am not here to criticize, just my observation on why people aren't posting here.

There are a heckuva lot of people from the other place that I am glad are not posting here. The people who do post here have alot of great knowledge to share. ^