canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
CANADI>N

CF Needs a "General/Industry News" Forum

While I appreciate the efforts in redesigning CF and segmenting some of the old fora into new ones, in the past few days I think there still remains a glaring oversight. There are a lot of items that just don't fit any of the alliance fora, nor the others recently created. So I really believe we need a "General/Industry News" forum where things like "US pilots don't have to retire at 60" or "YYZ/YOW/YUL shut down by winter storms" and "Boeig promises to keep delivery schedule on 787"...

These types of threads -- about the airline and travel industries -- really don't belong in any alliance forum, nor even in the Canadiana.

Once again, the STAR forum is being filled with general commercial aviation threads instead of those that pertain to STAR carriers directly. Is this not enough evidence that CF needs a General/Industry News forum?

Once again, the STAR forum is being filled with general commercial aviation threads instead of those that pertain to STAR carriers directly. Is this not enough evidence that CF needs a General/Industry News forum?

I would agree as I simply put my general avaiation stuff there because most of us are *A carrier members.

I've just returned from a short web "sabbatical" to find the addition of a "news" forum at CF. I thank the administrator and his cronies for recognizing the need for, and appropriateness of, such a space for general industry news and threads.