canflyer
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Welcome!

I will resurect this old, old thread to Welcome the new members that we seem to be receiving and at the same time offer a little advice.

1. In order to catch all of the latest chatter set your 'favorites' button to this page:

search.php?search_id=active_topics

This way you will see all of the latest in chronological order and this site retains the 'shortcut to new post' from one session to the next if you are logged in. This saves having to go looking in every category.

2. If things seem a little quiet on the board and there is not enough action then just post into any thread "Dion is a <> pussy, crook, Lieberal, dink, .....etc and Parnel will surely wake up and post back.

3. Don't worry about Real YEGman and Parnel trading barbed insults at each other in the hockey threads. They are actually good friends. The same for the gang from Calgary and especially YYCGUY and The Winger. That is about all the good that I can say about people from Calgary.

4. This site is unmoderated and uncensored that is why we get the riff-raff cruising through taking personal shots at Parnel. These people seem to take purile joy from their efforts and seem to think that what they post actually matters. Sometimes though I think the alias might be Parnel in a different persona just trying to raise his posting count.

5. Enjoy

I will resurect this old, old thread to Welcome the new members that we seem to be receiving and at the same time offer a little advice.

1. In order to catch all of the latest chatter set your 'favorites' button to this page:

search.php?search_id=active_topics

This way you will see all of the latest in chronological order and this site retains the 'shortcut to new post' from one session to the next if you are logged in. This saves having to go looking in every category.

2. If things seem a little quiet on the board and there is not enough action then just post into any thread "Dion is a <> pussy, crook, Lieberal, dink, .....etc and Parnel will surely wake up and post back.

3. Don't worry about Real YEGman and Parnel trading barbed insults at each other in the hockey threads. They are actually good friends. The same for the gang from Calgary and especially YYCGUY and The Winger. That is about all the good that I can say about people from Calgary.

4. This site is unmoderated and uncensored that is why we get the riff-raff cruising through taking personal shots at Parnel. These people seem to take purile joy from their efforts and seem to think that what they post actually matters. Sometimes though I think the alias might be Parnel in a different persona just trying to raise his posting count.

5. Enjoy

That's your best post ever which is not saying much for your talents :lol::twisted:

As for the Dion stuff I like to make people froth a thte mouth or drool when the prospect of a new and honest politician is near his goal of knocking Harper off.

As for the dickheads who try and prod me...I love to help their post count and get them to show off their low IQ's to the world. :wink:

The site is great for discussing travel and becomes a great debating place for other issues of the day.

As for the Dion stuff I like to make people froth a thte mouth or drool when the prospect of a new and honest politician is near his goal of knocking Harper off.

Therin lies the problem with Eastern voters. They can't see a good thing even when it takes the rest of Caada to vote Harper into office.

exAC, I used to like you until you called me yycguy's friend! He has missed the last few monthly payments so he has been banished. :lol:

Seriously, welcome to all the members who have joined recently, it will be great to see some new blood.

exAC, I used to like you until you called me yycguy's friend! He has missed the last few monthly payments so he has been banished. :lol:

Seriously, welcome to all the members who have joined recently, it will be great to see some new blood.

'till y'all suck their life forces from them! :lol: