the people of Oakville must be giving the Liberals wrong information, look what happened to the fools who are helping McGuilty last week. So funny the Liberals don't even check information before they embarrass themselves by listening to fools from Oakville who cant think.
After eight years Dalton McGuinty and the Liberal Party are tired, out of gas and still don’t have a plan. This week, it started to show. Let’s take a look at the Liberal week in review:
• The Liberals tried to attack Ontario PC Leader Tim Hudak for expensing maid service and cable, but later learned that Dalton McGuinty expenses those services, not Tim Hudak.
• Liberal Cabinet Minister Glen Murray came clean on Tax Man Dalton McGuinty’s plan to raise taxes and said, “Money is coming back to you today and we have to raise taxes to do that.” (newsdurhamregion.com, July 13, 2011)
• Liberal Cabinet Minister John Gerretsen scolds Tax Man Dalton McGuinty and says, “there should be no eco-fees.” (Kingston Whig-Standard, July 15, 2011)
• Liberal Cabinet Minister Dwight Duncan admitted the Liberals are too tired and out of gas to clean up government waste saying, “you can’t fix things on waste.” (Dwight Duncan, National Post, July 13, 2011)
• Liberal MPP Kim Craitor broke rank and “went ballistic” on Deb Matthews saying she was “insulting the intelligence of the people of [Niagara].” (Toronto Star, July 11, 2011)
• Liberal Cabinet Minister John Wilkinson showed how desperate the Liberals have become when he claimed that Andrea Horwath is the new Mike Harris. (Toronto Star, July 13, 2011)
• Liberal Cabinet Minister Bob Chiarelli made a fool of himself and blamed Mayors for gridlock, apparently forgetting that he was Mayor of Ottawa for 8 years. (National Post, July 13, 2011)
• The Liberals were forced to send their Seat Saver Program to North Bay in a desperate attempt to try and save the seat held by Monique Smith after sending Northern jobs to Quebec.
• Liberal candidate for nomination Stephanie Barry defied Dalton McGuinty and said she’ll fight his decision to close the Sarnia jail. (QMI Agency, July 14, 2011)
• The Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO) blasted the Liberals for issuing a press release that was made to look like an AMO release. (Comments Section, Blog)